Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day FAIL


I was hoping to have my crafting desk cleaned by now so I could work on new pages for today, but as it is still quite full of unorganized mess, I guess this will have to do.



This is my current page in progress.

I was thinking of a white border around the photo of Patches and some journaling below the photo. I have two more blue birds (you can see them on the right hand side) that I can also use .
I'm thinking it needs more variety in color, and something else I can't put my finger on. It's looking pretty plain right now to me but I'm fighting a spot of un-inspiration right now (page/art block?) so am less creative today.

Any suggestions?
I've never really used this type of paper before (lace paper) so I'm not quite sure if you're supposed to put color blocks or photos behind it or what.

On a side note, I've started a piece of fiction the other day. I'm not going to say what it is about, because every time I tell someone about a writing project in the works, I end up unable to finish it but I will say it's both set in the past and current time...and involves an impossible situation (from what we know of science).

On a second side note Patches has decided to steal my computer chair pillow so sitting here typing on this blog, isn't the most comfortable situation. I'd take it back but she's fast asleep and if any of you have cats, you know how hard it is to disturb them when they are not only quiet but not getting into trouble. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment